- To create an avenue for mutual help, collective growth and development in faith, economics and general well-being of the Muslim Ummah;
- To encourage and promote halal (lawful) businesses and consumptions;
- To hearten unity, promote peaceful co-existence among humanities.
- To develop and produce modern Muslim entrepreneurs;
- To build trust and confidence in Allah and follow the Rasul’s (SAW) examples;
- To socio-ecnomically empower Muslims to qualify to fulfill zakat and hajj obligations without dependency or lobby;
- To establish educational and Islamic Social Development Institutions;
- To have a better and general alternatives to Western Civilization and Practices;
- To promote spiritual, educational, moral, and economic empowerment through skills acquisition schemes and trainings of kinds.